Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Not bad, and I see potential.

I'll put my review into 3 points.

Point 1) The only real "Flaw" that I noticed was the voice acting. The voices seemed kind of out of tune with the story, and whomever did the voices needs practice. If the voices were better, the work as a whole would have been a lot better for me.

Point 2) The animation was alright, however, like Drebolaska said below me, things like Obi-Wan's legs being too muscular. Just little minute things.

Point 3) Keep working. Your animation could only get better from where it is now, and,like it is said in the title, I see a lot of potential in your work.

Scores:

Sound: 6
Animation: 8
Plot: 9

Captain Robert Captain Robert

I want to preface this with the fact that I haven't logged in this website in a VERY long time, but I felt the need to leave a review for this.

Simply put, I got goosebumps. After all of the puzzle pieces fell into place, I understood what had happened. I understood, and I loved it. As much as I wish I could know what truly happens afterwards, this is one of the abrupt endings in a game I can understand. The storytelling was superb, and I enjoyed every moment of being within your world.

Being named Robert myself, I had a special link with the character to begin with, albeit a small one. Even so, the simplicity and complexity of this game drives me to give the best rating possible.

Don't stop making games, or telling stories.

Velvet Odin Sphere Velvet Odin Sphere